Our ethos is to be a school where excellence in teaching and learning is matched by student satisfaction. Our aim is to meet or exceed our students expectations for developing linguistic, academic and professional skills, to enable students to achieve their individual learning goals, to provide courses and employ staff which meet the needs of students and to encourage tolerance, respect and harmony throughout the school.
• Small Classes – Maximum of 8.
• Business English offered at all levels.
• No enrolment or placement fees.
• Air-conditioning and heating in all rooms.
• Centrally situated in the beautiful city of Cape Town.
• Close to all amenities and on the My Citi bus route.
• Plenty of planned/organised social events.
• Assist students with travel plans.
• Assist students with VISA extensions.
• Offer various accommodation.
• Assist students in applying for further studies.
• Welcoming atmosphere.
• Professional & friendly staff.
Cape Town is known for its natural beauty, its culture, its history, and creative flair. The streets of Cape Town are packed with culture, history, art and local peculiarities. One of the best ways to experience the city is on foot, cycle or skate through the city’s streets, to discover it on a more intimate level. One of the things Cape Town is known for throughout South Africa is its food culture, with the city teeming with an abundance of restaurants, bars & cafes. There’s something magical about Cape Town sunsets: the vibrant colours, the warm glow, and that unshakeable sense that – for a moment – all is right with the world.
Our accommodation facilities are suited to make your stay an enjoyable and pleasant one.