Our vision is to be a School that collaborates across disciplines to shape the learning of English in innovative ways in a uniquely South African style so making an impact on the lives of foreign students and increasing the use of English as a language of choice both on the African continent and globally.
• Small Classes – Maximum of 8.
All Covid-19 Protocols are in place.
• All levels welcome, all ages.
(minimum 6 years , maximum 60 years)
• No enrolment or placement fees.
• Well ventilated ,air conditioned classrooms.
• Centrally situated in the beautiful city of Cape Town.
• Close to all amenities and on the My Citi bus route.
• Assist students with travel plans and VISA extensions.
Medical aid cover.
• Offer various types of accommodation with a South African family or private accommodation close to school.
• Assist students in applying for further tertiary studies.
• Have professional and friendly staff.
Cape Town is known for its natural beauty, its culture, its history, and its creative flair. The streets of Cape Town are packed with culture, history, art and local peculiarities. Some of the best ways to experience the city is on foot or perhaps you would like to cycle or skate through the city’s streets, to discover it on a more intimate level. One of the things Cape Town is known for throughout South Africa is its food culture, with the city teeming with an abundance of restaurants, bars & cafes. There’s something magical about Cape Town sunsets: the vibrant colours, the warm glow, and that unshakeable sense that – for a moment – all is right with the world.
Our accommodation facilities are suited to make your stay an enjoyable and pleasant one.